Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Home Surplus Credit Card?
Synchrony offers customers a credit card through Synchrony Bank with a revolving credit line to use again and again at Home Surplus locations.
How do I get a Synchrony Credit Card?
You can apply for a Synchrony Credit Card* at any of our convenient locations. Click here to find our locations.
Where do I check the status of my account?
To check the status of your Synchrony Credit Card click on the Manage My Account link above to go to Synchrony Financial’s website. After logging into your account, you will be able to:
- Make a payment
- View your balance
- Update you account information
- Schedule up to your next 12 payments
How can I make a payment on my Synchrony Credit Card?
Home Surplus offers three convenient ways to pay your Synchrony Credit Card bill.
- Pay Online: Click here to manage your account and make payments online.
- Pay by phone: Contact Synchrony Bank Customer Service at 1-866-396-8254 during the hours listed below to make a payment by phone.
M – F – 7:30 am to 12:00 midnight EST
Sat: 10:00 am to 7:00 pm EST
- Pay by Mail: Mail payments to the address below. Ensure that you have plenty of time for your payment to arrive prior to the due date.