Country Oak Kitchen Cabinets
This solid oak cabinet combines rustic style with lasting quality. Country Oak features traditional overlay, 5 piece solid wood doors with raised panel MDF centers, mortise and tenon construction, slab drawer fronts, oak wood in a honey finish. If you’ve decided that Country Oak is the style for you and would like to receive a price quote for your kitchen cabinets, please click the button below or call us at 732-888-3600 and start working with our design team to create your free kitchen cabinet layout.
- Honey Oak finish.
- Raised Panel style.
- A practical, light wood finish coats the interior of the cabinets, while the exterior is tinted with a warm honey color. Country Oak’s durability ensures these cabinets will be a lasting, charming fixture in your home for years to come.
- 1/4″ Substrate, with 3″ plywood
surrounding frame, all plywood
material. Rabbeted and stapled into
the cabinet sides and screwed into
the top and bottom.
- 1/2″ plywood substrate, with light
maple wood grain laminate interior.
Matching wood veneer exterior.
- 4″ Toe kick with 3″ inset on all
standard base cabinets.
5/8″ Plywood sides with 3/8″ thick
bottom fastened with screws.
- 3/4″ Thick, 1-1/2″ wide, kiln-dried
solid hardwood. Assembled with
glue and nails under clamp
- High Quality epoxy coated steel. Side
- 3/4″ Thick, 12″ depth plywood; fully
- Heavy duty steel concealed hinge,
(Ready to assemble)
|Delivery anywhere in the USA or pick up in one of our showrooms.|
|Fully Assembled||Delivery in New Jersey up to 60 miles from our showrooms and the following locations in New York; Staten Island, Brooklyn and Queens.
Also available for pick up in one of our showrooms