Sierra Espresso Kitchen Cabinets
This standard-reveal, raised panel, birch door comes in our value-priced Country series. Available in three inspiring finishes, Toffee, Nutmeg and Espresso, Sierra provides you with an expensive-looking finish at an affordable price. If you’ve decided that Sierra Espresso is the style for you and would like to receive a price quote for your kitchen cabinets, please click the button below or call us at 732-888-3600 and start working with our design team to create your free kitchen cabinet layout.
- Espresso finish.
- Raised panel style.
- This style features traditional, 5 piece solid wood doors with raised panel MDF veneer center panels, mortise and tenon construction and slab drawer fronts.
- 1/4″ Substrate, with 3″ plywood
surrounding frame, all plywood
material. Rabbeted and stapled into
the cabinet sides and screwed into
the top and bottom.
- 1/2″ plywood substrate, with light
maple wood grain laminate interior.
Matching wood veneer exterior.
- 4.5″ Toe kick with 3″ inset on all
standard base cabinets.
- 3/4″ Solid wood dovetailed sides with a
3/8″ thick bottom. Slab fronts.
- 3/4″ Thick, 1-1/2″ wide, kiln-dried
solid hardwood. Assembled with
glue and nails under clamp
- High Quality epoxy coated steel.
- 3/4″ Thick, 12″ depth plywood; fully
- Heavy duty steel concealed hinge,
(Ready to assemble)
|Delivery anywhere in the USA or pick up in one of our showrooms.|
|Fully Assembled||Delivery in New Jersey up to 60 miles from our showrooms and the following locations in New York; Staten Island, Brooklyn and Queens.
Also available for pick up in one of our showrooms