Johnson Kitchen Cabinets
The Johnson Collection is a beautiful recessed panel, Shaker style cabinet line MADE IN THE USA.
These are superbly designed cabinets combining the endurance of solid construction with the clean brightness of a white finish.
Sold fully assembled for quick pick-up.
“See it, buy it, and take it home today.”
If you’ve decided that Johnson is the style for you and would like to receive a price quote for your kitchen cabinets, please click the button below or call us at 732-888-3600 and start working with our design team to create your free kitchen cabinet layout.
- Cool, White Finish.
- Shaker Style
- The clean simplicity of these Shaker cabinets sets this style apart as a subtle, understated choice for a beautiful Kitchen!
Solid slab drawer fronts.
Pull hardware sold separately
Classic style + Versatility
- 3/8” particle board (Premium option: 3/8” plywood)
- Vinyl covered on both sides
- Glued and stapled in a 3/8” dado in the cabinet’s front frame
- Vinyl covered on inside ONLY
- Glued and nailed in 3/8” dado and stapled to the hang rail andcabinet bottom
- 3/4” solid wood
- Front stiles are pocket drilled and assembled with 11/4” screwsfor durability
- Drawers glide on self-adjusting ballbearing nylon guides
- 1/2” MDF NOTE: Cabinets 27” – 36” W use 1/2” finished solid wood
- (Premium option: 1/2” finishedsolid wood)• Bullnose, foil-covered top edges• Dovetail construction standard
- All doors are full overlay constructed using 3/4″ x 3″ solid wood rails with mortise and tenon corner joints. Doors use a 1/4″ veneer center panel for stains and 1/4″ composite board for paints. All center stained panels are held in place using space balls that enable wood expansion and contraction except for painted panels which are glued in. Doors with painted finishes are constructed of composite board.
- Slab Drawer Fronts
- (Wall Only) • Adjustable 1/2” MDF (Premium option: adjustable 1/2”plywood)• Bullnose, foil-covered front edges• Shelves are held in place with self-locking clips on the sidesand center stile (if applicable)
- (Base Only) • Fixed 1/2” MDF (Premium option: fixed 1/2” plywood)• Bullnose, foil-covered front edges
|Fully Assembled||Delivery in New Jersey up to 60 miles from our showrooms and the following locations in New York; Staten Island, Brooklyn and Queens.
Also available for pick up in one of our showrooms