As the focal point of the bathroom, the vanity sets the tone. Yet function is just as important as style when it comes to updating your bathroom vanity, and choosing one of the twenty-nine unique styles offered by Home Surplus can feel as overwhelming as it is exciting. To help you make the best choice, we’ll review everything you need to know before choosing bathroom vanities.
Putting Function First
Before purchasing a vanity, you must understand its fit and features. Doing so helps ensure you’ll have ample space to get ready for the day. Our Bathroom Vanity Buying Guide includes helpful tips for measuring, but in general, you’ll need to account for outlets, doors, and fixtures as you choose the right size. Keep in mind that a larger vanity may provide more storage and sinks, but could also make a small bathroom feel crowded.
A vanity with a single sink offers a more compact footprint and is perfect for guest bathrooms. When outfitting the master bath or a shared bathroom for kids, bathroom vanities with two sinks provide more room for multiple people to get ready at the same time. If you purchase a vanity without a pre-installed countertop, you’ll be able to choose any sink configuration that fits the countertop and base, as well as the materials you prefer.
Finally, don’t forget about storage. Our bathroom vanities are available in a variety of configurations, including models with multiple drawers, spacious interior storage, and even open shelving. Drawers come in handy for storing personal care items you prefer to keep out of sight. An open shelf, however, allows you to store towels and larger items or even display decorative accents.
Showcase Your Style
Our style collections include everything from traditional vanities to modern looks, ensuring that your home’s theme is reflected from the front door to the washroom. Just a few of the style options you’ll need to choose from include:
- Finish: Do you love the look of natural wood? Prefer a cool white bathroom from floor to ceiling? Our vanities are available in a wide range of colors to accommodate your design preferences.
- Countertop: You can choose from a variety of finishes to complement your bathroom’s color palette and other fixtures.
- Sink Style: Undermount sinks create a traditional, seamless look, while vessel sinks offer a more contemporary style. Mix and match sinks with your countertop finish to create a distinctive look.
- Hardware: From drawer pulls to doorknobs, hardware can be one of the most eye-catching elements of a bathroom vanity. You’ll find contemporary styles and vintage looks in a range of finishes to complement your décor.
- Legs: Built-in vanities sit on a base that rests flush against the floor or on shorter legs. Freestanding vanities, however, offer the look of a piece of furniture. Whether you prefer clean lines or shapely silhouettes, it’s easy to find a vanity that suits your décor.
Above all, it’s important to choose a vanity you love. No matter which finishes and styles you prefer, our diverse assortment is sure to include choices that satisfy every homeowner.
Learn More about Bathroom Vanities
If you’re remodeling your bathroom, Home Surplus offers everything needed to make the project a success. Visit Home Surplus in Keyport, Bellmawr, or North Bergen, NJ to browse our bathroom vanities, flooring, and countertops, and check out our sales and specials online. To learn more, contact us today.